Tuesday, December 1, 2009

AIDS Awareness





HIV/AIDS is a VERY serious problem that there is NO CURE for and will kill you within a matter of time if it is not treated. HIV/AIDS is transmitted through vaginal, anal, and oral sex and through breast milk. ANY vaginal or penile fluids can carry AIDS. Millions of people are living with HIV/AIDS every day. It's NOT something to joke about and it's DEFINITELY NOT FUNNY. It's a VERY SERIOUS disease that needs way more attention than it gets. I think scientists should be working harder to find a cure for HIV/AIDS. Maybe if there was a cure, with time and patience, we could slowly but steadily put this killer into extinction. In my opinion, our civic responsibilities against HIV/AIDS include things like GETTING YOURSELF AND YOUR PARTNER TESTED before you EVER have sex, USING THE PROPER PRECAUTIONS if you DO have the disease, and MAKING SURE to BE RESPONSIBLE and TELL ANYONE you are about to have sexual contact with that YOU HAVE HIV/AIDS before you ever have sexual contact. BE HONEST, Think about the consequences if you don't, and DO WHAT'S RIGHT. HIV/AIDS is SERIOUS. Let's ALL do our part in helping slow the spread of HIV/AIDS. WORLD AIDS DAY DECEMBER 1, 2009.

2 comments:

  1. I deemed it important to let the world know about a man who cured me of HIV/AIDS, he is Dr. Iyabiye, and I never take it seriously when I first saw his recommendation online. I reached out to him not because I believed it but because my finances was running dry for buying HIV/aids Antiretroviral drugs to slow down the viral load all the time. But behold I got cured after the treatment. I went for checkup just as the doctor instructed and I was tested negative. Here are his contacts if anyone wish to reach him for help: +234-815-857-7300, iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share this great testimony to the world on how Dr VOODOO cure me from HSV1&2 with his herbs, I was nervous when i first contact him about the cure for HSV but i decided to give him a try because i was desperate to get cured and be free from HSV. Dr VOODOO prepared the remedy and sent it to me through UPS,which I use just the way Dr VOODOO instructed me and thank God today I am a beneficiary to this cure and I went back to the hospital after 7 days of taking the herbs and I tested HSV1&2 Negative. So I will tell you all who are looking for a cure to his/her HSV1&2 that Dr VOODOO took research before he could finally get the solution to it and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cured my friend from HPV. Dr VOODOO heals with natural herbs. Please I urge you to contact him now through his email address: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or call and WhatsApp him on +2348140120719. He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.

    ReplyDelete