Friday, November 6, 2009

Dreams


No one knows for sure why people have dreams. They can be scary, happy, funny, or even completely irrational. Some dreams make lots of sense, others make no sense at all. Some dreams come true in reality and it can be a little scary. We all have dreams. They are an unavoidable part of life. Some people think they don't dream, but EVERYONE dreams. Even when you think you didn't dream on a certain night, you did, but you just don't remember it. Dreams most often contain people, places, things, or situations that are around you in your life. There are occasions where you'll have dreams that are completely irrelevant to anything going on in your life. These dreams are usually a signal to something you are feeling subconsciously. No one can control what they dream about. Sometimes I wonder what I'm going to dream about before I go to sleep at night. You just never know...

2 comments:

  1. So, what does my dream about my friend telling the gunman, "Good luck with that buddy she's a handful" mean? I personally dream quite a bit about things I am working on or problems I am having in reality and try to find subconcious solutions to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, this kitten looks exactly like my daughters' new kitten Joey. How sweet.

    ReplyDelete